The actor who featured in “Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw” which premiered this month and “Jumanji: Next Level”, earned a total of $89.4 million over the past year.
The lists include celebrities’ overall earnings, including brand endorsements and don’t solely consist of payments for acting.
According to Forbes, Johnson is expected to feature in “Jumanji: Next Level” later this year where it will earn an upfront salary of up to $23.5 million
The actor earns seven figures in royalties from clothing and sportswear brand “Under Armour”. Also, for his work on the small screen, Dwayne takes in $700,000 per episode of HBO show “Ballers”.
Elsewhere in this year’s top 10, Chris Hemsworth has climbed to second place with earnings of $76.4m (£62.9m).
Forbes list of the world’s best-paid male actors 2018
- Dwayne Johnson – $89.4m (£73.6m)
- Chris Hemsworth – $76.4m (£62.9m)
- Robert Downey Jr – $66m (£54.4m)
- Akshay Kumar – $65m (£53.5m)
- Jackie Chan – $58m (£47.8m)
- Bradley Cooper – $57m (£46.9m)
- Adam Sandler – $57m (£46.9m)
- Chris Evans – $43m (£35.4m)
- Paul Rudd – $41m (£33.8m)
- Will Smith – $35m (£28.8m)