How to Turn Your Youtube Video Into A Blog Post
There have been articles all over the internet, out to help you turn your blog post or written post into YouTube Video.
Numerous tools, including software, have been introduced to makes it easy for bloggers to convert their blog posts into videos for YouTube within minutes. Tools like Y2Mate, YouTube Converter tools are good at converting articles to MP3s and other video formats.
But there are rarely tools available to help lazy YouTubers Convert their video posts into blog articles, not even an online video converter, TubeMate can.
Have you ever wondered how easy life will be if you can simply and easily convert your videos or any other creative common videos into a well-formatted blog post?
Here Are Reasons You Should You Turn Relevant Videos Into Blog Posts
- Help Repurpose Your Content: Converting your videos on YouTube is a very important way to repurpose your content. For instance, your video content might or might not have done well on Youtube, repurposing it, that is converting it into other forms of content, you will give that special content a better chance of been found on both Google search and YouTube. Remember that these two search engines are the two most important and powerful search engines in the world.
- Enhance Your SEO Efforts: Another reason, you need to consider converting your video content to into blog posts is because of the SEO benefit of blog content. If you do not know, blog contents are more likely to be found on search than video. This content form (Blog Content) give your website more visibility.
- Get Your Website More Traffic: You need to also realize that video content on YouTube hardly direct enough traffic to your site or landing pages. YouTube, don’t like its traffic to be diverted to another website, so it makes redirecting traffic to another website cumbersome for your views.
- You get More sales When You Repurpose Your Video in a blog post.
Three Ways to Turn YouTube Videos into Blog Post
- Do It Yourself: If you have all the time in your hands this will be a very good idea. It a good idea because you will save money why doing so yourself.
- This will require you to transcribe the content of the video.
- Break transcript into the outline
- Correct Errors and update references
- And published as a blog post
If you don’t have time and the patience to seat behind the computer playing and pausing a video to create a blog post, then you would certainly not mind engaging freelancers to help you convert your video to blog post format. This could drain you financially, especially if you have a lot of content to repurpose. You can get freelancers on Fiver, Upwork and other freelancing sites to help you with this.
The easiest of the three ways to get blog content out of various videos is to use software designed to help you repurpose and format your video content for swift publishing on your blog. Some of these software are great because they are easy to use.
Instead of wasting your time doing this tedious task by yourself, or part so much for freelancers to help you get this done, you can get one of these content repurposing applications to help your turn videos on Youtube to various blog posts that can easily rank and google and get you tons of traffic and sale.
Here are two software that will help convert YouTube Videos into Content For Your Blog.
Created by the duo of Ijlal Ahmed and Neil Napier, Content Gorilla is a content repurposing software that helps you attract traffic to a post. This software not only supplies traffic to your blog post but also, help you create high-quality blog content from any YouTube Video, including common right video.
In Content Gorilla, You can get content that rank from on google search engine from any video in three main steps.
You don’t have to struggle to create content. You don’t have to burn your cash paying freelancers.
Content employs the caption and subtitles of any video on YouTube to create content for you. All you will have to do is to search for any video on any topic with keywords on the software
Cons of Using Content Gorilla
- Content Gorilla creates SEO optimized content for your in minutes from YouTube Video: It saves your time.
- With Content Gorilla 2.0 you can create content in the 105 YouTube supported languages, it works with even left-to-right languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
- Instantly Integrate with WordPress with its lightweight plugin that accompanies web-based Content Gorilla 2.0.
- The software come with a high-end article rewriter to rewrite any of your content from around the web.
- With Content Gorilla’s image creator, you can create custom images to accompany your social media posts.
- Content Gorilla employs an AI-powered punctuator to help you add punctuation (commas, full stops, capitalizations, apostrophes) to this kind of content.
- A very crucial feature that allows you to 1-click correct any grammatical errors in your content using our built-in grammar correction tool.
Cons of Content Gorilla
- Content Gorilla does not do much about formatting your content, you have to do the formatting yourself
- It is quite expensive compared with similar apps in the same class.
The software goes for $47 a month and a onetime fee of $97
Contentify makes content creation seemed like child play. The software removes the hassle in content creation.
The simplicity of Contentify is amazing, you don’t have to exhaust your time and energy or hard-earned dollars creating content for your blog or site.
With Connectify, you can create content out of any YouTube video and get organic traffic from Google.
To get started activate your Contentify software, input keywords that pertain to the topic you want to create about, choose from the wide range of videos the software present you, and with a single click of the bottom, you get your article published.
Within minutes, Contentify will churn out an article, without you having to lift a finger.
Put Your Traffic Generation Into Top Gear With Quality Content:
- STEP 1: Activation: Activate Contentify Software.
- STEP 2: Enter: Enter any keyword to choose your desired niche or Enter Any Youtube URLs
- STEP 3: Monetization: Input the link you want traffic sent to so you can profit, this could be anything
- STEP 4: Turn Youtube Videos Articles: Contentify will begin turning already successful YouTube videos into articles on your website 24/7, on complete autopilots, like a tireless robot.
Pro of Contentify.
- You can work with Contentify right from the dashboard of your WordPress website or any Content Management System.
- The software has content spinning features that help you modify your content.
- You can also get access to millions of featured images and videos that correlate with the content you are working on.
- You can schedule a post; share a post directly to your social media page and monetise the contents you create.
- You easily get massive traffic for the content you create because Contentify has SEO enhancing features that get you into the first page of the search engine.
- With easy to use features, the software gets you videos with creative commons to avoid any potential copyright strikes with YouTube.
- Contentify gives you the freedom to customize the content you get from this video very easily.