Here is an opportunity to up your game in the online media space. Social for media Masterclass is a free section where online practitioners share their hacks and success stories.
The event is organized by ID Africa in partnership with Plaqad, an online advertising media film.
ID Africa has had to help many configure their Instant Articles; built totally new websites for others, helped some recover hacked accounts, and trained dozens on how to use many tools that can help them get better results.
Plaqad has had to offer free advice, training and guidance to freelance content creators, journalists and small media organisations on how to promote their platforms and works.
The aim of this workshop is to help reporters, bloggers, editors, PR execs and other professionals who work in media to better understand the relevant social media platforms and tools, and how to use them for:
1. Telling better stories
2. Connecting with one another
3. Engaging audiences
4. Creating, editing and distributing videos
5. Monetizing content
6. Sourcing for news content
7. Increasing website traffic and video views
8. Harvesting and interpreting analytics
9. Understanding algorithms
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Alvan Ikoku Hall @ Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
9am to 5pm.
By invitation only after registration on IDA website.
* This training is an independent initiative, and is in no way in partnership with, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Google. No certificates will be issued.