Happy Mothers day to you all. Today we celebrate the women who are the reason we exist today aside God. They basically made us who we are. There care, love and training was instrumental to the persons we have become. We are most grateful to them.
To celebrate the sacrifices, love, and beauty of our mothers, we might decide to send them gifts, which of course is good. However, in my personal opinion, no gift is big enough to make a solid and long-lasting impression in the mind of God gifts to us children, like a good, heartfelt message to our mothers.
In the light of this, Station Magazine took out time to source for messages we can send to our mothers to make their day.
Here Are 25 Mothers’ Day Messages You Can Use To Make The Day of Your Mother
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! We love you!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the most amazing mom in the entire universe… you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!
- To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counsellor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special Mothers Day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you!
- Happy Mothers Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I throw my food on the floor), and endless outfit changes. You really are amazing!
- Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy mother’s day!
- We love you Mom! Thanks for all you do for our family. We hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day.
- We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
- Have a great Mother’s Day Mom! Thanks for being such a super mom, you really keep our family together. We love you!
- To the best mom in the world, happy Mother’s Day. Have a great day!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the universe!