The Nigerian National team continued their impressive performance on Tuesday, in the encounter against the Pharaoh of Egypt, as they defeated the North African team 1-0 in a friendly Match.
The International Friendly match which took place in Asaba, the Delta State Capital, brought to the admirable eyes of Nigerians a young star, Paul Onuachu who provided the only goal of the match.
The Nigerian young player, who towered over every other player in the team, with a height of 6.7 feats, was a handful for the Egyptian defense to deal with.
Here are some facts that might interest you about him.
- Paul Onuachu, born 28 May 1994, made his debut appearance for the Super Eagles of Nigeria after Initially being called up for the under 23 team in 2015.
- He was given birth to in Owerri, Delta State
- Onuachu, who place forward for his Danish club FC Midtjylland, has since been on loan to Vejle BK, Danish club since 2015.
- Know for terrorising goalkeepers, he was given a scholarship to FC Midtjylland through Ebedei in 2012.
- In March 2019 he received his first call-up to the Nigerian senior national team
- Onuachu got his first international goal for the Nigerian senior team in a friendly match between Nigeria and Egypt played in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria.
- He made his impressive presence in the team known with his goal which came less than 10 seconds into the match.
- Onuachu has won the Danish Superliga, the highest league competition in Denmark with his team.