A positive attitude is all that is needed to keep you motivated this week. You need not be swayed by the discomfort and disappointment that you have endured all your life. The following quotes will adequately prepare you for a productive week.
- “successful people are the failures that refuse to quit, while failures are successful people that quit easily.” – Sam Adeyemi
- You need to be influenced before you can be an influencer. You need to be inspired before you can be an inspiration. – Sam Adeyemi
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
– Willie Nelson
- “I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.” – Michael Jordan
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill.
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller.
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson.
- “STAYING POSITIVE does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that YOU will be okay no matter how things turn out.” – Unknown